How far along: 12 weeksBabies are the size of: Plums
What's happening: The most critical systems are formed. Now entering a growth and maturation stage with rapid development. Reflexes are developing, if you poked baby's body they would likely move! They’re also opening and closing their fingers and curling their toes.
Weight change: I don't like this one anymore :S
Maternity Clothes: I do get to wear sweats all day, working at home, but I am loving the capris I bought last week, they're so comfortable!
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Some nights are better than others. After a few shitty days when the limes were attacking me, day and night, I have been sleeping a little better since that passed.
Symptoms: So exhausted, like seriously. Last week's cramping and RLP wasn't too much fun either. I have also had some migraines, they always start as optical ones with trippy visuals, that just turns into a nasty headache once that phase passes.
Best Moment of the Week: We told H's extended family on the weekend. That's an aunt on one side, and an aunt, uncle and cousin on the other (small ish family). It was fun to share our news with them. We figure we were thisclose to 12 weeks, my goal before starting to spill more, and we probably won't see them until late Sept at my nephew's bday, and by then I'm pretty sure our news will be obvious! We also really wanted to tell in person. It was awesome, there were a lot of tears and disbelief that there are two!
Miss Anything: I was missing my wine spritzers at the bbq this weekend.
Cravings/Aversions: I'm still digging the sour keys and candy, but I am keeping it in check. H, on the other hand...
Showing Yet: I feel like my stomach looks huge when I look down! It is definitely growing!
Mood: Work is gearing up, next week will be intense and long days on my feet. I am not excited.
What I am Looking Forward to: The end of next week when the work craziness will be over. But also for my OB appt this afternoon! I'm excited to meet her, I really hope I like her. And we should be booking the first part of my Integrated Screening test. I am eager to see the babies again!
Ahhhhhhhh you have a cute little bump forming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck at your OB appt! I hope you love her. And yay for telling family! I feel super excited for your right now...
ReplyDeleteYay - 12 weeks!! Congrats on the milestone and on sharing the news with more family! You have such a cute little bump :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! Hopefully glorious 2nd tri energy kicks in for you very soon! You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHai jaytee and your pretty bump! Yay for 12 weeks and how exciting that you announced to H's extended family! And, I don't like the weight section either. I'm going to start excluding it.
ReplyDeleteWell, hello plumies :) Your bump is so cute!!!! I can't believe they are getting so big :) Good luck with work this week & I hope those migraines are a thing of the past!!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you 12 weeks already?! I feel like I was just squeeing over your BFP! Glad the plums have stopped trying to attack you. And you look fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bump!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going so well. :)
(NCC/Encchanted)