Thursday, 4 September 2014

16 Weeks!

How far along:  16 weeks
Babies are the size of:  Avocados
What's happening:  Tiny bones in their ears are forming, meaning they can hear my voice!  I think this is so cool....except that the first thing they're hearing is mommy hacking up a lung :S  They're growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.  Taste buds are also forming.
Maternity Clothes:  Working at home in my sweats is amazing, but I do wear my mat capris/pants to dress up a little more to go out.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep:  Some nights are better than others.  It's been a rough week with this cold.
Symptoms: Headaches have been the worst/most annoying symptom.  I've also got some back pain, RLP, and some stretching/cramping.  All of the sneezing and coughing has also led to sore/tender abs - that practically counts as exercising my abs, right?  Right??
Best Moment of the Week:  Hitting 16 weeks?  It's been a rough week here.
Miss Anything:  Breathing properly, not having coughing fits while trying to talk to clients on the phone.
Cravings/Aversions:  Chicken noodle soup this week.
Showing Yet: The bump is growing!
Mood: Please see yesterday's whine fest, haha.  I hate being sick.
What I am Looking Forward to:  Hopefully getting over this cold.  

16 Weeks!

4 comments:

  1. I know I said the same thing last week, but I can't believe that you have two little avocados in there! It's so exciting! I hope that you can get lots of rest this weekend and that you're finally feeling better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing Jay! I really really hope you can kick this cold soon :( When I was sick and pregnant Breathe Right nasal strips and eucalyptus oil were life savers. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you are already 16 weeks! Where did the time go?! I love those little avocados of yours and I really hope you'll start feeling better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you start feeling better soon. Even though you don't feel well, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete