How far along: 29 weeks, holy crap that's close to 30!
Babies are the size of: Acorn SquashWhat's happening: Their brains are in full control of their breathing and body temperature. Digestive systems should be fully functional. They are growing fat deposits under their skin and energy is surging as a result.
Stretch Marks: Nope, knock on wood.
Sleep: Ongoing struggle, especially with the pelvic pain.Symptoms: The pelvic pain is the worst. It's better than it was on Tuesday, but it's by far the one thing that is hard to deal with. The heartburn is still there but I can better alleviate it with my prescription. Cankles and swollen feet. My hands are also a bit swollen and they ache/hurt, like it's hard to grip something really tightly. BH are quite common but not all that bad thus far. I'm exhausted and really freaking sappy, haha.
Best Moment of the Week: My mom and I had a really nice weekend away. I'm not sure I could live in a small town, but they are nice to visit. Cute little shops to check out, they had a Santa Clause parade. It was nice to get out of the city and I know it meant a lot to my mom. On Sat night we played a game with her friend (that owns the B&B and cafe) and it was the closest I've come to literally peeing my pants. We all laughed insanely hard over something silly, I'm sure the twins were wondering WTF was going on, because I literally was doubled over with laughter. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Laughter sure is good for the soul, even if my stomach was killing me!
Miss Anything: Sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: Sweets and desserts. And for a chocoholic, I'm sad that it really aggravates my heartburn, so I'm indulging in other sweet treats for now.
Showing Yet: El oh el.
Mood: I know I've said this before, but time is seriously flying. I cannot believe how close we're getting to meeting these two little ones! I'm trying not to be overwhelmed by my list of things to do, especially since it's getting harder to have super productive days - I need a lot of sitting time, with my swollen feet up. I've been doing really well, until Tues when the pain was really bad, then I got sad and grumpy and had a legit woe is me day. I just pray this is something that eases up and doesn't continue straight through until the end.
What I am Looking Forward to: I have my other shower this weekend! My ILs are throwing one for their side. I feel so incredibly blessed and fortunate that so many people love us and want to celebrate our babies with us, and spoil them! It will also help us figure out what we still need to buy to get ready for these two.
Cravings/Aversions: Sweets and desserts. And for a chocoholic, I'm sad that it really aggravates my heartburn, so I'm indulging in other sweet treats for now.
Showing Yet: El oh el.
Mood: I know I've said this before, but time is seriously flying. I cannot believe how close we're getting to meeting these two little ones! I'm trying not to be overwhelmed by my list of things to do, especially since it's getting harder to have super productive days - I need a lot of sitting time, with my swollen feet up. I've been doing really well, until Tues when the pain was really bad, then I got sad and grumpy and had a legit woe is me day. I just pray this is something that eases up and doesn't continue straight through until the end.
What I am Looking Forward to: I have my other shower this weekend! My ILs are throwing one for their side. I feel so incredibly blessed and fortunate that so many people love us and want to celebrate our babies with us, and spoil them! It will also help us figure out what we still need to buy to get ready for these two.
![]() |
| 29 Weeks! |

Looking good! I hope that the belly support helps with your pelvic pain. It must be so much pressure with two in there. I hope you have/had a great time at your shower too!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! Hope the shower goes well :)
ReplyDeleteI hope the shower was a ton of fun today! Next week you are 30 weeks! ahhhh!!!!
ReplyDelete