Tuesday, 16 December 2014
30 week growth scan
I had a growth scan yesterday, 30w4d. Babies were doing a serious dance party in there! I went to a new lab, after my last u/s experience and am happy to report the woman was so much nicer and seemed so much more knowledgeable about what she was doing, hooray! It was pretty long and I was getting uncomfortable lying on my back that long, plus it was hot in there - why do they do that?? At any rate, I have to wait to see my OB on Thurs for all my results and to get her take on things, but baby boy is now weighing in at 1546g (3.4lbs) and baby girl came in at 1465g (3.25lbs). I'm interested to hear what percentile that puts them in, but I'm pretty happy to hear they seem to be gaining a good amount of weight! That is a lot of baby in there, haha! Baby boy is still head down while baby girl still is still head butting my ribs in a breech position, haha. Hopefully she gets the memo on which way to the exit in the next few weeks!
Labels:
Growth Scan,
Pregnancy,
Twins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad that you had a better experience at this lab and that both babies are doing well. FX that baby girl spins around soon!!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Ana's exact comment! yay! You are starting to get close! eeeeee!!
ReplyDelete