How far along: 30 weeks - holy crap!Babies are the size of: Cucumbers
What's happening: Skin is getting smoother. Now strong enough to grasp a finger! They can open and close their eyes and tell the difference between light and dark.
Maternity Clothes: LOL, oh yeah.
Stretch Marks: Not yet knock on wood!
Sleep: Ongoing struggle. It's hard to get comfy, and hard to change positions, the belly is feeling big and heavy! The snoogle is amazing, but it's still a challenge. And I've woken up the last few nights unable to breathe. Like I actually catch my breath and wake up - it's an unsettling feeling. I wonder if it's because I've accidentally sort of rolled on to my back, I've heard from friends that those two can be connected. The congestion is also an ongoing battle. Oh sleep, how I miss you.
Symptoms: The hip pain is better than last week, not gone, but more manageable, so I'm thankful for that. Heartburn is hit or miss. I'm getting into a little back pain this week. My hands and face are also swollen, the double chin look is super sexy and makes me feel awesome /sarcasm. But my lower legs and feet are getting the worst of it. I need to be sure to constantly sit down and put them up.
Best Moment of the Week: My shower on Sunday! It was so awesome, I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude.
Miss Anything: Not feeling fat, haha, I miss having ankles. Sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: Food, I just want food, like all the time haha.
Showing Yet: I swear I woke up one morning this week and looked/felt noticeably bigger than when I went to bed. I also feel like they are literally pushing to make room and thereby expand my once-upon-a-time-waistline! I know we still have a ways to go, and this is the point they put on weight, but I also am having trouble imagining growing more, haha!
Mood: A tad overwhelmed, realizing that we're at 30 weeks already! I'm excited by that, another milestone in my mind, but also panicked since twins are known to show up early! I was reading a hospital bag check list the other night and had a holy shit moment, things are getting real! I am also nervously excited that we're getting so close to meeting our two little M&Ms! It still boggles my mind that we are thisclose to having two little babies here, completely dependent on us. It's both terrifying and beyond words amazing.
What I am Looking Forward to: Lunch?? LOL....but seriously....lunch sounds good right now.
![]() |
| 30 Weeks! |


You look great! But I understand feeling completely full already. There just doesn't seem to be any more room for baby to grow. Hats off to you for cooking two in there :D
ReplyDeleteSQUEEE!!! 10 MORE WEEKS!! I know people are probably telling you this constantly but they will likely be the longest and shortest ten weeks. You look amazing, Jaytee. I just know you're going to be the most amazing mommy to these lucky babies. <3 Oh, and I hope your lunch was amazing ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the comparison picture! It's so amazing to see how you've all grown. I can't believe how close you're getting! You'll be (officially) down to single digit weeks soon!
ReplyDelete