Monday, 15 December 2014

A Big Fat AW Post :)

I have been looking into photography options - I really love great photography, I already have plans to do newborn photos (note to self: book those, these babies are coming, and rather soon!) and use some of the prints to decorate the nursery, like this:

And I'm happy to spend the money on those, because those will be pictures I will cherish forever.  But I'm frugal, and we're having twins, haha, so I really couldn't justify spending more money on maternity pictures.  But my best friend sort of convinced me that we should take some, and I started thinking about it more.  I'm not sure if we're going to be done after these two or not, this may be the only time I'm pregnant, it's way too early for me to decide something like that.  So yeah, it might be nice to have some photos of me during this pregnancy.  My best friend just got a nice new camera and she was anxious to play around, try out some settings, etc.  And it was actually quite pretty here this weekend with a recent snowfall.  So this weekend, we headed out and as goofy as I felt, I think we ended up with some decent photos :)  








5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and so peaceful. You are a stunning pregnant lady, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Jealous of the snow in your pics. I wish we had snow here for ours this past weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful :-) And PS - this was nowhere NEAR a "big fat AW post" - I do more AWing in my normal posts than you did here, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am glad you let your friend talk you into doing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures (and you) are seriously gorgeous. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete