Month and cycle. Woo.Freaking.Hoo.
After the BFN this week, I have been holding out hope that AF will not show until the weekend. H leaves on Monday for a week and the timing is a little tight. I started spotting yesterday and got a little panicky but was really happy to get up this morning and find AF hadn't arrived. Whew, ok, maybe this will work out. I called the clinic to speak to a nurse about the timing - if it didn't look good, we were going to have H go in on Monday before he leaves to have a sample frozen, so we kind of needed to know today. Fortunately when I spoke to her, she agreed the timing should be ok. Well that's a relief! Like I said, it's still a little closer than would be ideal, but hey, nothing in IF is ideal, right?
By afternoon....there's AF...stupid good for nothing body can't get anything right! (using my very stern, 'I'm serious' voice, as H calls it) I only asked for one more day, just one. But noooo, why wouldn't my period show up a day earlier, just to cause me a tiny bit more stress about it all! The later I can start the injects, the better. My first inject cycle I did 5 days of injects, starting CD5, then trigger, then IUI. The second cycle, I did 6 days of injects, starting CD6, plus an additional day of Lupron, then trigger, then IUIs. As long as my response is similar this time, we should be ok. H might be tired and jetlagged, but he's committed!
So now I'm crampy and feeling shitty and gearing up to do it all over again. Come on IUI#3!
Of course that bitch couldn't hold off until tomorrow :-( Sorry the timing will be so tight - I hope it all works out okay! And FX hard for lucky #3!!! (((HUGS!!)))
ReplyDeleteHopefully the timing works out for you guys. FX this is your cycle!
ReplyDeleteBoo to the big & ugly 2-0. And to that wench, AF.
ReplyDeleteLove you, honey, and always rooting for you!!!!