Monday, 16 June 2014

Beta #2 is in!

I won't lie, I continued to pee on all the sticks this weekend, but you know what?  It helped.  That beautiful dark line just kept staring back at me, and the cheapies are actually getting darker every day.  It's kind of awesome to see the progression.  But it helped me stay sane while waiting for beta #2 and that's what matters.

Beta #2 was this morning and it is awesome!!!  Silly nurse didn't have my chart in front of her, but she said it was a bit over 800, woo hoo!!!  She said the doubling time is perfect and they are super happy with everything.  ::cue happy dance::  Holy shit, it's starting to sink in.  I'm actually pregnant.  Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!


That is the end of betas for me.  I go back next Tues for my first u/s!  I could not be more excited to see what's happening in there, and really nervously excited to see if both embabies decided to stick around!  The only downfall, which I'm quite disappointed about, is that H is out of town on business next week :(  After all we've been through, I know he really wants to be there.  But there's not much we can do about it.  Hopefully it will be an awesome appt and I will get pictures I can share with him afterwards.  I wonder if they'd let me try to Skype....??  LOL.

I am so freaking happy today :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm beyond happy for you, dear!! Sorry your honey can't be at the first u/s, but I'm sure you'll find a way to make it special for him. Ahhhhh! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing beta! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait until your u/s! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fantastic! Yay for an excellent 2nd beta and I can't wait to hear more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing beta!! FX for a great u/s next week, I can't wait to hear if it's one or two little embabies hanging out in there! Sorry your H can't make it, I hope you're able to think of some special way to get him involved

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great news! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear about your u/s next week! Sad that DH can't be there, can you have him on facetime during the appointment so he can kinda see everything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much! YAY for a great second beta! Hoping you have a wonderful first ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete