Friday, 27 June 2014

Happy Friday, indeed!


Why, you ask??  Because H is on a plane, right now (well, he has been for hours, but still) and he lands in 8 hours!!!!  He's almost home!!!!!!!  I don't think I have ever missed him so much, I'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that I found out we're having twins and he hasn't been home yet to celebrate with!!!

And also, Happy Canada Day long weekend!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you guys to finally get to celebrate together - have a great time and nice a weekend! Also, I think you should dress A up in Canadian gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH! I can't wait for you two (actually FOUR!!!) to be reunited! Celebration time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!! I hope you have a fabulous Canada Day weekend with your love sharing in your bliss!

    ReplyDelete