Wednesday, 2 July 2014

We saw heartbeats!!!

I am seriously on cloud nine and cannot stop smiling.  What an amazing morning.  I had my second u/s and we got to see our babies, together!  When the tech turned the screen and showed us the flicker of the heartbeats - first Baby A, then Baby B, it was truly an experience I will never forget.  It was so beautiful.  Both babies are doing well, they both look great and both had good strong heartbeats, Baby A - 130, and Baby B - 120.  It was so amazing to see that, with H.  He was absolutely beaming, I so love that man <3  I think he finds it incredibly amazing and fascinating that there are technically 3 hearts beating inside my body right now!  He also said that we probably shouldn't call them blobs anymore, if they have heartbeats, they've graduated to baby status.  He is seriously so cute.  So, without further ado, here they are!


   

We talked to Dr. C today, which was actually nice since she told us she's retiring on Friday!  She did our whole IVF cycle, it was nice to kind of 'wrap up' with her a little bit.  Then as we were walking out, we were the only patients in the clinic so Dr. R came out and a couple nurses, and the b/w tech - everyone was super happy and excited for us, it was really a nice moment :)  They all just kept joking and laughing about how I could not wipe the huge grin off my face!  What do you want from me, I got to see my babies this morning and see their hearts beating - that makes for a pretty freaking awesome morning :)




7 comments:

  1. Awww, so so happy for you guys! Such an incredible moment :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so exciting! I'm glad your husband got to be there to see their little hearts beating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello babies! So happy for you, J :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm so happy that both babies are looking good!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! I love this so much <3 I'm so glad that they're both doing well and that you and your H got to see the heartbeats together!

    ReplyDelete