I called my OB's office yesterday but they unfortunately didn't have my results yet. Grrrrr. I just want information! The nurse gave me the usual spiel, that the doctor will review and call if there's any reason or concern. I was honest with her and told her that I hate to be a pest, but I really do like information, allllll the information!! She said that if I didn't hear from her by Wed to give her a call back. Well, she just called with my report, yay! First, thank you for remembering to call me and not leave me wondering for another day, and thanks for not making me feel like a crazy person, I just like information, what can I say??
Cervical length looks great at 3.1 - yay! I've had so much pressure in my pelvis, my hips have been so sore, I just really needed to confirm that everything was ok - there are two babies in there weighing down on it, so this reassurance goes a long way in easing my mind!
I also found out how the twins are doing!
Baby boy: measuring in the 61%, 27w3d and weighing 1049g (Google says 2.3lbs)
Baby girl: measuring in the 60%, 27w2d and weighing 984g (Google says 2.16lbs)
I feel so much better knowing how things are going, I really hadn't had an u/s or much info since our A/S at 19w, so it's huge for me to know things are looking good, and clearly the babies are doing well - those are some good size babies I'm working on! It always helps me feel like I know them just a little bit more when I learn something new about them :) It also makes me feel better as since I'm getting big, in a hurry - that's a lot of baby in there! I'm a happy mama today!
I am so happy to read this update! I am thrilled your little babes are growing so well and that everything is good with the cervical length! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Yay babies and YAYAY cervix!! I'm sorry you're still feeling so much pressure but hopefully you'll at least have some peace of mind. <3
ReplyDeleteThis is all great news! I'm so proud of you for being persistent and making sure you get everything you need despite all of the office bullshit. These babies are so lucky to have you <3
ReplyDeleteYAY! What great news! I am so excited to see such a great update! Keep growing, little ones! <3
ReplyDelete