- My husband. He is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am grateful for every day that we get to spend together. He is my rock and I love him more than words can express.
- Abby! I can't believe we've only had our pup for 4 months because I love her like crazy! She has been such an amazing addition to our family. There's nothing like puppy snuggles and kisses to cheer a girl up!
- My family: my parents - they are not only amazing parents, they are also really close friends. As I've grown up, we have stayed incredibly close and I am thankful for their love and support. My brother and his beautiful family, GF and nephew. Seeing them this weekend was definitely a highlight!
- My inlaws. I am so lucky when it comes to the family I married into. My inlaws are amazing, we get along so well and I couldn't be happier to be apart of their family. I also have an adorable almost 3 yrs old nephew on this side who I could eat, he's so damn cute!
- My job. While I don't love it right now (it's a busy time of year for us) I love my job. I enjoy what I do, I have an awesome boss and colleagues - not too many complaints here!
- I am grateful for the vacation that H & I just got back from a few weeks ago. I am thankful that we have managed to do some good travelling together, seen some amazing places, gone on some crazy adventures - I'm glad I found someone who loves to travel as much as I do!
- I am thankful for my health (besides the not getting pregnant part).
- I am appreciative of the amazing friendships that I have. I have some very special people in my life and they mean so much to me.
- I am grateful that I have found some amazing women online that I have connected with. Women I'm genuinely rooting for and think about here and there, wondering how they're doing, waiting for an update. This road feels a little less lonely when you find people that understand where you're coming from and where you're going.
- Every morning I am grateful that H & I splurged on our Christmas present to us and bought a wicked cappuccino maker. Seriously, starting my day out with one (or two) of those every day is heavenly :)
Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Appreciation time
I've been a bit of a downer lately, so my post today is simply going to be a reminder that I have so much to be grateful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that cappuccino made the list, hahaha! This is good. I might have to take a page out of your book soon since I have been a total Debbie Downer lately.
ReplyDeletePS - Ditto to #9!
Love this! And I'm really curious about the cappuccino maker :)
ReplyDeleteI really needed to remind myself about all of the good things in my life, and yes, that includes my morning cappuccino, courtesy of this beauty - http://www.jura.com/home_x/products_home_use/ena_line/ena3.htm
ReplyDeleteI actually love this machine :)
I love love love this post, you are such a great friend, you really have lifted my spirits the past few months with your encouraging words and your amazing kindness and sweet spirit. I am so privileged and blessed to know I am not alone with this struggle(and other ones as well). I think we are friends for life, you just might be stuck with me! Much love to you my friend, you are not alone either, I got your back too. <3 Kas
ReplyDeleteILY <3
Delete