Deep breaths, obviously - get your mind out of the gutter, as my mother would say! lol
Sorry for losing it yesterday, I was maxing out on stress in my personal life and work, and it just got so overwhelming. Getting stuck working an extra 2 hours, with my pup waiting downstairs for me, when my boss just left me hanging made me stabby and I needed to rant.
Friday is finally almost here, and I have the day off work tomorrow. I have my puppy back home. I am trying to focus on the positive. When my mind starts to wander, I try to remind myself to just breathe and focus on the good and not get ahead of myself. Hopefully I can channel a little of this:
I just wanted to thank my awesome interwebz friends for being there for me. I am so grateful for the friendships we've formed, you help me feel not so alone in all of this. I am truly grateful for the support, encouragement, laughs and words of wisdom and kindness. Thank you.


I <3 you! Hoping for the best news possible tomorrow!
ReplyDelete<3 you!
ReplyDelete((hugs)) as always, FX for you!!
ReplyDelete