Had another monitoring appt this morning. There has been some progress but not a ton. Dr. R was hoping for better numbers today. After my b/w and u/s, I was waiting in an exam room for Dr. R to come and fill me in on the details. I knew I wanted to know the exact measurements so I decided to just take a peek. Well I realized I couldn't remember it all, so in my full on stealth mode, I snuck back into the hallway, looked left, looked right and then snapped a picture of my chart so I would have the info! I'm like an info-gathering ninja. Evidence:
So righty is making some progress, but lefty is being a big slacker. I honestly expected better since I've had a "feeling" around righty this week. Not O pains, I don't know how to describe it, but a "feeling" nonetheless in that region. I go back in Sat morning for another check in. This means our weekend plans are slightly delayed. We are heading up north to stay with my ILs for Thanksgiving; we were supposed to leave Friday, but now I guess we'll head out right after my appt on Sat. This is the first time we've actually had to change/alter plans (minor, I realize) because of IF/monitoring. It really does permeate every aspect of your life. I will say the silver lining is that less time up there means less sneaky sex at my ILs and more awesome sex at home - at this rate we're only there Sat & Sun, so hopefully we can get some really great timing.
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends/stalkers!

I laughed out loud at your drawing and your stealth description! Tell those follies to buck up!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! I hope you have some great growth between now and Sat!
ReplyDelete