Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Abby's First Birthday

I can't believe my pup is one year old already!!  Happy birthday, Miss Abby girl!!!  I can't even put into words how much love and laughter Abby has brought into our home.  I am grateful every day for her.
*While it drives me nuts that having it this size runs over into the margin, the smaller one was too small, didn't allow me to AW my pup enough :)



7 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Happy birthday Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! What a cutie :D What type of dog is she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think so, not that I'm biased! Her dad was a pure Red Lab and her mom was a lab/border collie mix. I love her brindle colours, natural highlights yo ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love this adorable puppy. What a sweetie!! Happy bday Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Abby girl!! She's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Abby!!! Give her lots of snuggles and puppy kisses for me Jaytee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty girl! happy birthday sweet Abby!

    ReplyDelete