Thursday, 6 February 2014

The Other Side

I was just reading a thread on TB about how sometimes people who have dealt with and experienced success after IF can seemingly "forget" what it's like to still be dealing with it and consequently, say hurtful and insensitive comments.  Someone linked a blog post that brought me to tears and I want to be able to find it again, so I'm posting it here.  I sincerely hope I can make it to the other side soon, but I know with absolute certainty that I will never forget this IF journey.  I will never forget the highs and the lows, the invasive testing and treatment, the needles and vag cams, the hopes and despair - I will never forget.  Here's the article: To My Sisters Who Wait.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this too. I don't think I'll ever forget either. And to be honest, I don't think I want to forget. For better or worse, this was my/our life and I don't think I'll want to forget that it happened. But I do hope we make it to the other side soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cue the tears.
    I want to see all of you soon on the other side. I love all of you so much! I know I will never forget the struggle and I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful! I will never, ever forget what it's like to want something so much & not know if or when it'll even happen. I long for the day that the rest of are on the other side with me. I love you all! <3

    ReplyDelete