I remember when I first started this blog I thought no one would ever read it. Like ever. I didn't think anyone would care about little old me and my woes, but clearly I was a tad off base, I have recently got over 10,000 hits - WHAT?! I have also connected with so many of my favourite internet friends and stalkers :) It doesn't even feel right to say that anymore because so many of you are so much more than "internet friends". You are my support and encouragement, you give me advice and wisdom that I am ever grateful for. You have become important people in my life. For those reasons, I could not be more grateful for starting this blog, because it allowed me to connect with so many amazing people. IF can be a lonely and scary ride, and I am confident that if it weren't for you guys, I would have lost my shit ages ago. (And in some posts, I already did :/)
Thank you for making me not feel alone. Thank you for your ongoing love and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here during the most difficult and trying time in my life.
Sincerely,
Jen


I cannot and will not imagine my life without spiked lemonade and blog stalking friends!!! Love you!!!!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3 you!! I think you were my first stalker and I am so glad that we "met" through our blogs. I wish that no one had to go through this, but I will always be grateful that we didn't have to go through it alone.
ReplyDeleteYou are NEVER alone!! You are the sweetest person I have never met - and I hope that changes one day. So much love sent your way! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteLove you love you! I COULD NOT imagine going through everything I've gone through without you either. ((((you))))
ReplyDeleteHappy blogiversary! I'm so glad to have met you. I have to admit that I was at a low point in my life and when you reached out to me it helped tremendously. I'm so thankful for you and thank you for letting us be a part of your journey. <3
ReplyDeleteHappy blogiversary. I am so glad I have "gotten to know you" through our blogs, TB and FB! I think you are awesome! I am constantly stalking you for news on this cycle and sending all of my good thoughts and positive vibes your way! <3 <3
ReplyDelete