Friday, 6 June 2014

Impatiently waiting...


Beta is T-one week.  And I swear, time is pretty much standing still.  Maybe even moving backwards at points just to torture me.  My friends, they warned me about this 2ww.  And not that I didn't believe them, but they were not kidding or understating.  This is the hardest 2ww in 23 cycles.  I just want to know, and I want to know now, damnit!

Yes, I am completely aware of how childish that sounds, but it's kind of how I feel right now.  And I know there's no fast forward button and we'll be waiting until next Friday regardless, but it feels good to let it out!

In the meantime, I like to imagine what's happening to my blastobabies in there, not that they'll be blastobabies for much longer, I pray!  According to my nifty chart over here, they are hopefully working towards implantation.  Snuggle in, little embabies, snuggle in tight!

Yup, see how boring my updates are when all I have to do it wait?  No charts to ninja or follies to count, just lots and lots of praying.


4 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of prayers and all the patience I have to spare! My FX for the best news ever just one week away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One week is so close, yet soooo far!! Waiting on pins and needles with you over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not childish at all! It's been a long journey for you. I've been thinking about you and hoping and praying that this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that this week flies by for you!! And keeping my FX that you guys get amazing news :)

    ReplyDelete