Babies are the size of: Blueberries
What's happening: Generating about 100 new brain cells a minute! Both the brain and heart are becoming more complex. Kidneys are starting to develop and arm and leg joints are now forming.Weight change: +0.5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Nope, just whatever is comfortable with the bloat
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Tired. Sleeping a little better, but not enough
Symptoms: Tired, bloated, sore boobs and seriously forgetful! I wander downstairs, then forget why I'm there, come back up, out of breath, only to remember a few minutes later why I went down to begin with!
Best Moment of the Week: Second u/s yesterday, with H, and seeing their heartbeats flicker on the screen!
Miss Anything: Uninterrupted sleep.
Cravings/Aversions: Not really, I'm really into plain soda crackers at the moment. I had a serious craving for KD last night, so we made the noodles, I opened the cheese packet and it smelled rancid! Cue utter disappointment. I need me some KD!
Showing Yet: No, just bloated, especially by night time.
Mood: Happy! I feel relieved after seeing both our babies yesterday! They're both doing well with good strong heartbeats. H was so sweet, he looked so happy and I couldn't stop smiling!
What I am Looking Forward to: A weekend, I'm tired. Did I mention that already?
![]() |
| 7 Weeks! |

YAY for being 7 weeks! So glad your ultrasound went well and you got to see two little heartbeats! So excited for you! <3
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! There is nothing better ultrasounds of any kind. They just keep getting better as the baby (or babies in your case) get bigger! Enjoy all of it!
ReplyDelete+Becca
http://rpointer-revans.blogspot.com/
Yay!! I'm so glad you saw two heartbeats!! I continue to be so freaking excited for you!! Oh and you are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteYay! And can I just say: Holy CRAP you are having TWINS!!! (Sorry, I think it just hit me)
ReplyDeleteI <3 your blueberries!! Grow babies, grow!
ReplyDeletePS - You're beautiful.
ReplyDelete