Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Saturday!!!

I don't think my Saturday could get much better!  My mom's birthday was in May, and we knew that Les Mis was coming back to Toronto on stage.  This is probably one of our favourite musicals, we know every word to every song - we're those people.  We saw the movie when it came out and loved it, but we are super excited to get to see it on stage again!!  Saturday matinee show, here we come!  It's hard to pick a favourite song, but this is one I can listen to over, and over, and over...



Then, my friend calls yesterday and asks if I have plans for Saturday night.  I mentioned Les Mis, but it's a matinee, so I'm free as a bird that night.  Doesn't she proceed to tell me she scored GOLD Leafs tickets, home opener on Saturday, playing the Sens - do I want to go?!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!  I told her she better not be messing with me, or we're not friends anymore.  She's dead serious.  WOO HOO!!!  If you are a hockey fan, particularly a Leafs fan, you understand my excitement!  Tickets in Toronto are not easy to come by, and they cost a fortune.  It's also the start of a new season, a time when Leafs fans have an easier time being optimistic for the upcoming season.  And after watching them beat the Habs last night, I couldn't be more excited!  GO LEAFS GO!!!!





3 comments:

  1. I love you. You are officially my girl-crush. Les Mis, Hockey, AND Game of Thrones all in one post?! Three of my favorite things!!! I will overlook the fact that you are a Leafs fan since you're from Toronto if you can overlook the fact that I am a Bruins fan since I'm from Boston. Other than that you are my bestest bosom buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual, love! <3
      OMG is it Saturday yet?! I'm so excited!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yay, best day ever! Have a blast!

      Delete