Thursday, 3 April 2014

And sperminated!

First I just wanted to say that last few days were a bit rough and I couldn't be more grateful for my fellow Dreamers.  It is so hard to have negative feelings, and even worse to feel bad about feeling bad!  It really meant a lot to be able to talk to other people who really understand, people who let me feel what I'm feeling without judgment or criticism - I felt much less alone feeling the love and support from all of them, so for those Dreamers who read this, a very heartfelt thank you <3

In Ute News, we had IUI part 1 this morning.  My 5 follies we had been watching ended up at 21 & 4x 20s.  So targets?  Check.  H and I did our usual routine - early morning, over to the clinic, he did his thing while I was poked and prodded for the 4th consecutive day this week, then off to Timmie's!  IUI went pretty smoothly.  I did feel it going in today - it's just a strange sensation, feeling like your insides are filling up with liquid!  It doesn't hurt, it's just very odd and a little uncomfortable at moments.  H's post wash numbers were amazing - >150 mil, >90% motility.  Swimmers?  Check.  He got praise, yet again, from the RE; I think he was feeling pretty good about himself ;)  Because we're looking at the same number of follies as last cycle, and after the trigger yesterday I've been feeling a lot more bloated and activity in the ovary region, and since we know insurance actually pays for it (yay!) she gave me a script for Dostinex again.  Hopefully starting it now will help prevent me from getting too uncomfortable, nip it in the bud, as they say!  Then after tomorrow's IUI I will start on progesterone and baby aspirin.  And I will finally get a break from the clinic, woo hoo!  At least for a few days, tomorrow will make 5 days in a row there, that's more than enough for me, and my bruised arms - 5 days in a row of b/w is not fun!  Come on, lucky #4!!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. <3 you are always welcome to bend my ear and lean on me, dear. I'll always be there armed and dangerous with STICKERZZZZ!!! ;)

    Your IUI #4 is in such great shape! I'm so, so, SOOOO excited for you! I have a good feeling and EVERYTHING is crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that everything is going well with the cycle so far! Good luck with part two tomorrow! As always, FX for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many appendages are crossed for you darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!. My fingers are crossed so hard they are starting to hurt! SO hoping this is it for you! <3

    ReplyDelete