To those of you are are moms, I sincerely wish you a happy mother's day. I hope you get spoiled, I've heard it's the toughest job there is! To those who were moms for far too short a time, my heart aches for you. I am so sorry that you had to say good bye too soon. I am praying for you and for your angel babies, especially Petey and Rowan. To those who are still walking the long and difficult path in hopes of becoming a mom, my heart goes out to you, I feel your pain, your longing, your desperation to be a mom.

I love you. Thank you for acknowledging Petey here, and always. My heart goes out to you too, and I'll be thinking of you on Sunday as well. I plan to share this pic on my FB wall that day. Sending you virtual hugs until I can give you a real one... <3
ReplyDeleteLove you J. Sending you and all the IDOB women and all the other women out there huge ((hugs)) this weekend. <3
ReplyDeleteLove you, J <3
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete