We got good news twice in one week, what?!?! That doesn't happen very often for us, I'm in a little bit of disbelief right now. The nurse called from my clinic - thank you for calling me as soon as you got my report! - and gave us good news! WE HAVE A FROSTIE!!!!!!! ::cue ridiculous grin and happy dance::
Holy shit, I just can't believe it. I am so freaking happy right now, it is truly an amazing feeling, especially since it is so rare with our IF journey. We have a frostie, SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
It honestly feels like a weight has been lifted, I was so worried about not having a plan b (I've been doing this long enough that I always want a plan b in the wings, ready to go) but now, we have that option. We could do a FET if we needed to. I pray with every fibre of my being that we don't need to use it any time soon, but the relief of knowing we can is so good for my mental well being. It feels like a tiny ounce of pressure has been lifted off this cycle, not having all our eggs (or embryos!) in one basket. And I know no one knows what is happening with the two we transferred, but this gives me so much hope for them. We transferred our best two, so if #3 made it to day 6 and good enough to freeze, I can't help but feel extra hopeful about the quality of the ones we did transfer. I feel like I can breathe a little easier, and it sure is helping me to stay in a good head space. I know I just started in the 2ww, and I will not doubt ride the IF emotional roller coaster along the way, but for the first time in a long time, I am happy, and hopeful, excited and optimistic.
Random funny story: before bed last night, I told H to keep his fingers crossed for our embie #3 and hope we get good news today. He says, "I'm crossing my fingers so hard for good news for our blastobaby". Just one of many reasons I love this man! Blastobaby, haha, I love it!

Haha I have not heard "blastobaby" before - that's a good one! This is such wonderful news and I hope that it just keeps getting better for you guys <3
ReplyDelete"Blastobaby?" That's priceless! Congrats on the great news! FX for more great news next week.
ReplyDeleteCannot stop SQUEEEEEEEEEEEing!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm literally jumping up and down and stomping my feet!! This makes me so so happy!! Way to go little blastobaby!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY blastobaby!!!! I'm so, so happy for you! I just hope one of those little embabies decides to stick around for the next 9 months and you don't have to use blastobaby for a while!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot stop smiling when I think about your frostie!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI love this so much! I am SO excited that you got a frosty! I LOLed at the blastobaby comment. I love it! I am going to admit that I stalk you daily hoping for news even though I know you are only a few days past transfer. I cannot help it. I am so hoping this is it for you. Sending you lots of love and creepy internet hugs. <3
ReplyDeleteI know I already "squee"d all over you (that sounds gross) but I'm so ridiculously happy AGAIN reading this!! Yayayay!!!
ReplyDelete