Wednesday, 24 July 2013

A Step Forward

I just got back from seeing my GP - my ultrasound results all came back normal, so that was good to hear.  Then she gave me a referral to a specialist - appointment is now set for August 16th.

I am somewhat happy to have an appointment set so we can move forward, but the other part of me is just sad that we need an appointment.  Seeing "Infertility" written on all the papers from my doctor, right there in black and white just feels so.....I don't really know how to label what I'm feeling right now.  Sad?  Happy?  Disappointed?  Scared?  Anxious?  Wanting information but afraid to get it?  Or some word that means a combination of all of those things.

Strength quote

3 comments:

  1. Hugs <3 I'm sorry jaytee. I feel the same way today - happy/relieved that we have a plan, but sad that we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel with the flood of different emotions. I was all of those things all at the same time too. I hope you are finding some peace with it all and feel ready to move forward. GL on the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs my friend, I am glad you are moving forward though, as much as it sucks to be in this space..I am proud of you for taking the steps to go forward though.

    ReplyDelete