I, on the other hand, not as much. There were a number of times I could have talked to my mom, but in those moments, although I'd been over it and over it in my head, I just couldn't seem to find the right words. So I didn't spill the beans, and I think I'm ok with that for now. Perhaps once we've seen the specialist and I have something to actually tell her besides, "We're having trouble".
In other news, cycle 12 ended the same as all the others did, not that I'm surprised since our timing this month wasn't great. Because we were on vacation, I didn't temp or even bring any OPKs, I just needed to get away from it all. I thought I noticed some FW signs and sort of guessed when I O'd, so I was also guessing when to expect AF. Turns out, that would be this morning, making that my shortest cycle ever at 27 days. Just when you think you start to get a sense of the "usual" or your "normal", something reminds you that you don't know jack. So, on to cycle 13 - le sigh. I'm wishing our appt was sooner, but with upcoming work stuff, and just getting back from vacation, I don't think that's a good option. So, waiting again. Waiting to O. Waiting to see the doctor. Waiting....
I think I'll go listen to some Mumford now.
I think I'll go listen to some Mumford now.
I'm sorry jaytee :( I'm glad that you had a nice weekend though!
ReplyDeleteAnd I may or may not have listened to "I Will Wait" on repeat on my way to work this morning.
Thanks, I think I'll know when the time is right, and it just didn't feel right, not yet.
DeleteDid you sing along at the top of your lungs?? That's really the only way to get the full enjoyment out of the song ;)
Sorry about your cycle 13 and you can always get up the courage to talk to your mom another day!
ReplyDeleteLoved the video though! Abby looks super happy swimming!
Don't rush it, like you said , you will know when you are ready to tell her <3
ReplyDelete