Monday, 26 May 2014

Moving right along!

Today is CD10 in our IVF cycle.  I will be honest, the last week has been rough, the nausea has been unforgiving and I may have been sick a few times over the weekend, blech!  But hopefully it will all be worth it, right??  We dropped my stims to 75 yesterday, keeping the Lupron at 10.  I had monitoring this morning.  I had to go in earlier today, as I had to start work early, and boy was it busy!  Usually by the time I go, later morning, I almost have the place to myself, maybe another person, maybe two, but today there were lots of couples, and a couple kids/strollers, which I'm not used to since they're never there during my usual time slot.  But it did give me plenty of time to ninja my chart :)


Those follies are coming along nicely, my doctor was super happy with my progress thus far, and commented again about what a quick responder I am!  I did another 75 of Puregon/10 Lupron this morning and they want to see me back tomorrow.  Guessing ER will be Thurs, maybe Fri.  I can't believe it's all happening so fast, but I'm also glad to be moving along since I have been feeling like crap while stimming this cycle.  Knock on wood, this morning I'm feeling a little less queasy and I'm praying that trend continues.  

Even though I was having a it of a tough time with the nausea, what an amazing weekend!  We had beautiful, long awaited weather, and my dreamers came to visit!!!  We squeezed a lot into our two days (Jays game, aquarium, zoo, driving tour, Abby walk) but we had a great time, or at least I did!!  It was so good to finally meet in person.  And since I know you'll eventually stalk this, thank you so much for coming to visit ladies, I had such a fantastic weekend with you both!!!  Love you!  <3



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick. But how crazy that your ER is in less than a week?! I'm so excited for you and keeping my fingers crossed that this is it for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time :) Thank you for being a perfect host! I'm so excited for your ER which will be SOON!! I hope your nausea clears out and you get an amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time - the pictures looked like so so much fun!! And it looked like you had amazing weather too.

    Hopefully the nausea goes away soon, that's so crappy. I'm rooting that everything goes just perfectly for you J!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an awesome response! I'm sorry that you're feeling crappy, but I'm so glad that things are going smoothly and quickly. Can't wait for your ER - so many thoughts and prayers for you <3 I'm glad that you guys had such a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you have been feeling crummy, but keeping everything crossed it will be worth it in the end! I can't believe your ER is so close now! Glad you ladies had a wonderful weekend -- you certainly deserve it. Sending lots of love, luck, and good thoughts your way. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete