Cause then no one can see me when I start crying at my desk, for the second time today. I had b/w this morning and on my way there, in the car, the song Anything Can Happen started playing, and I thought, wow, what if...I so wanted that to be a sign. On my way home, I drive right past a Dollarama, so I stopped and picked up an HPT. For the first time ever, I had actually saved my FMU in a cup in the bathroom so I used that when I got back, I didn't have tests at home this morning but wanted to make sure to use FMU. I just called the RE's office and as expected, the news was not good - a big fat fucking no. I feel so defeated. I know I will pick myself back up again, but today, today I am sad, really sad. Even H said he had really high hopes for this cycle, but here we are, going through the exact same thing as the last 15 cycles. FUCK!
Please let me not have another 15 day LP, let's just get on with it, timing is already tight for next month with H's business trip and I really need to have at least one more shot this year. Cycle 17, here we come.
:( Oh honey... I'm so, so sorry. Take all the time you need to work through your emotions. And I hope AF comes in a hurry so you can get on with the next cycle. I'm sending you lots of squishy internet (((((hugs))))).
ReplyDeleteI <3 you. I am so so sorry and am always here if you want to talk. <3
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry lady. Life just isn't fair sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry J. I wish I could give you a big hug and then we could share a bottle of wine. One of the big ones. Or we could each have our own bottle. Either way. Hugs <3
ReplyDelete