Commence plan Test out Trigger. I keep thinking that if I ended up caving and testing earlier than I usually do (11 or 12 DPO) I would not be able to believe any hint of a line, if there actually was one. And I could see myself caving earlier this cycle than others, because it's the first medicated cycle that's gone well, we have a decent shot. I am having trouble not getting my hopes up; I keep flip flopping between being hopeful, and expecting the same result as the last 15 cycles. So, I got up this morning and POAS. There's a line. Obviously, I am 6dpt, this isn't all that surprising. But as I was waiting for that line to pop up, I couldn't help but expect nothing, as I'm used to stark white HPTs. But sure enough, there it was. This pretty little line staring back at me.
I know it's stupid, because logically I know why there are two lines, but it somehow gave me a little bit of hope. This is the first time in 17 months there has ever been a second line. What if, one day, there's a second line for real? I have had trouble even imaging that lately, so in one sense, it was nice to think that this could legitimately be in my (hopefully near) future. I will continue to test it out so I can confirm when it's really gone, then at least I know any results after that are legit.
Friday bitch: I went for b/w this morning and it's always the same woman that does it. She's often good, but last week she was off her game. Then I had a good draw. Then this morning's - holy crap, it hurt! She did one of those 'stick the needle in, miss the vein, and start digging around' things. It really hurt by the time she got it, worst b/w yet. Let's hope she gets it together for my appt next week!
Hopefully those lines come back for real!
ReplyDeleteI got so excited when seeing this post and then I remembered, duh, it's the trigger! I hope to see the real deal for you very, very soon!
ReplyDeleteThat's actually why I put the brackets in the title, perhaps it should have gone at the start ;)
DeleteFX that you get your real second line very soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get the real deal in a few short days!!!
ReplyDelete