Saturday, 16 November 2013

Ready, set, trigger!

This is how I felt this morning:


It really wasn't as bad as I thought.  You ladies were all right, the anticipation was the worst part!  I put on Katy Perry's Roar to pump myself up, prepped and just did it before I had a chance to think about it too much.  A few years ago, I may have complained more, but with all the bloodwork and everything else these days, it really was no big deal.  But it does still seem weird that I stabbed myself with a needle in the tummy today.  Here's to hoping my body continues to cooperate and things run smoothly so at the least, we have a good shot this cycle, and at best....nope, not even going to say it!  Hope you're all enjoying your weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I love the gif of Rocky on the top of the art museum stairs! I've been there many times and have pumped my fists for lesser reasons (just being up there, you just have to!!). I'll think of that when I take my next shot :) I'm so excited for you!! I have my FX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! FX for you! Now stop blogging and start humping :-)

    ReplyDelete