Monday, 18 November 2013

What in the what??

CD10 today and had an appt with the RE.  U/s and b/w confirmed O - woo hoo!!!  That means I O'd on CD9, hence the title of this post, my mind is baffled!  Cue happy dance!

My progesterone today is 4.6, which doesn't mean much to me, everything I can find has levels at 7DPO but the nurse said that level did support that I had O'd, the RE said this morning that my u/s looked like both follies had been released.  It also means we had good timing this cycle, after a rather busy weekend ;)  I feel like it will be hard not to get my hopes up this cycle, since it's really the first medicated AND with good timing.  I think because of this, I might test out my trigger.  I would hate to test at 11 or 12 DPO (which is early for me to test but I could see myself caving this cycle) and be unsure about whether the results mean something or if it's still from the trigger.  It will be weird to see two lines show up, even if I know it's not for real, I have never seen two lines before!  Now it's on to the dreaded 2ww, here's to hoping!

5 comments: