So I've been lazy, that's just the truth. I am letting myself put on some extra weight and I kind of thought I'd have an excuse this summer, you know, being knocked up. Since that's not the case and I'm starting to feel the pudge I need to get my ass in gear! H and I got our puppy almost 3 months ago, so that's been great at getting me out of the house walking, but that alone is not cutting it. So I found a 30 day ab challenge online and have decided to give it a go! I also figured that if I posted about it here, maybe it would help me stay accountable. So this is what I'm planning to do:
I have to start somewhere, right? And since I have back/knee issues, I really do want to go into pregnancy as healthy as I can be. Vanity also plays a roll, let's be honest - it is bathing suit season (although it's hard to tell this year! What crappy weather we're having, this is NOT summer!) and it would be nice not to be feeling quite so self conscious. Two summers ago, leading up to our wedding, I was in the best shape of my life and was feeling good - I want that back! So abs, brace yourself - I'm coming for ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment