So I have my u/s scheduled for Friday morning which I am both looking forward to and not. Who actually wants to go for a pelvic u/s? Yeah, not me. But I will be happy to have it done so I can go see my doctor after our vacation in a few weeks. I'm secretly hoping we get our BFP at the end of this 2WW so I don't need to see her about a referral but rather because I'm pregnant, but I'm not holding my breath.
Speaking of vacation, have you been following the flooding news in Calgary?? My heart goes out to the people there, what devastation they face. There is going to be a lot of rebuilding happening. I wonder how they will fare with the upcoming Stampede. Very selfishly, this is our one vacation for the year, plane tickets are already booked and now I'm really unsure about what this crazy flooding means for our trip. I've seen pictures of bridges completely washed out. I did say I was being selfish here - I really hope that we're still able to get around to all of the places we have our hearts set on seeing. Silver lining, which H just reminded me of the other day - we were originally planning to go the last two weeks of June, which is now, so happy we pushed it back a couple of weeks. In preparation, we stopped at an outdoorsy store yesterday and bought me some good quality hiking pants - 25% off too! I love a good sale :) Here's to hoping the emergency in Calgary/Alberta eases soon, that everyone there is ok (or as ok as you can be through this) and that we still get to have an awesome vacation.
Thanks for the shout out! I <3 that song!! The waiting game stinks, but I'm hoping things work out for you soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDelete