It's that time again - CD15, which for me, is my cue to start peeing on things! Negative this morning, but I expected that - I think my earliest positive has been CD16. So my challenge is to be super covert this weekend since we're headed out of the city to see the inlaws. Thankfully I have managed to learn to pee in the OPK package (and I didn't even pee on myself!) so that will help with my stealth mission. It's always around this time of my cycle that I start to get all hopeful again, which is good - it's a nice break from the defeat of starting a new cycle, but I keep trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up. The higher the hopes, the longer the fall on CD1. But for today, I'm pessimistically hopeful, if that makes sense to anyone but me!
30 Day Challenge update: day 5 done! I have to say, my core really needs this and yes, I can tell already. Clearly I let myself get a wee bit out of shape. But I'm happy that I'm actually doing something about it and not just sitting around being annoyed with myself, like I've been doing the last few months.


I am in awe of you for having the idea to use the OPK package in lieu of the cup! GENIUS. And the fact that you can do it without pissing all over the place?! You are my hero, lol
ReplyDelete