Friday was my date with the dildo cam. I recently read a hilarious blogpost from Chickin called, "I didn't pee myself today!" and laughed out loud through it all. As I sat in the waiting room on Friday, staring at the clock, secretly willing them to call my name, I thought of this post. Then I cursed Chickin because thinking about it made me laugh a little, which is just asking for trouble with a bladder that full! When I finally got called in and the tech got started, she even commented, "My, you are full" - what can I say, I follow directions well! So the tech got started, she was a nice European lady from Poland I believe. She asked me if I knew I had a retroverted uterus - I said, "A what?" I think that answered her question. She said not to worry, it's actually fairly common, she just wanted to tell me, woman to woman, it might be worth it to try other positions during sex. Her English was pretty good, but I didn't totally get it all until I got to the car and googled "Retroverted uterus" and then it all made sense. Then I got the best news of the morning - I could go pee! Which is bittersweet, because that's all I've wanted to do for the last hour and a half, but bummed because it at means we're moving on to the dildo cam, haha. It was really no big deal, it was over fairly quickly. There were a few points that were a little uncomfortable, but it really wasn't anything big. Now I'm just annoyed I have to wait until after vacation to go see my doctor for a follow up. But at least I got that out of the way.
I'm CD11 now. My chart looks great, until I compare it to all the previous cycles and realize it doesn't look much different. I have had phantom symptoms trying to mess with my head, and I've come down with a cold. So I could easily explain away every symptom I have experienced this week, but there's always this little part of my that says, "But maybe this time it will mean something". I usually only have an 11 day LP, so I will likely have my answer pretty soon. Fingers crossed.

Ahh - A shout out! Love it! :-D
ReplyDeleteSorry it made you laugh with a full bladder though - LOL.
FX for you this cycle!