Thursday, 20 June 2013

What up?

Updates
30 Day Ab Challenge: It's day 11, if I'm being honest, it's been tough, I'm out of shape, but I'm sticking with it!

My cycle: I think I'm O-ing today (or perhaps tomorrow), I had a positive OPK yesterday, this morning's was questionable but pretty dark still, looks like it's fading out as usual.  Let's just say it's been a fun week at our house ;)

Moving forward: After allowing myself a day to be sad about hitting our one year mark, I picked up the phone to make the first couple of calls, baby steps, if you will.  When I saw my GP last month, she said try another couple of months and if we're not pregnant, she wants me to get an u/s and then go back to see her.  So I booked my u/s appointment for June 28th (I was going to book it for the following week, right before we leave for vacation, but I don't want to take a chance I'd be on my period when I go - can you say awkward?).  I also booked my follow up appointment with my doctor, but not until July 26, after we get back from vacation.  I assume that in this appointment, if I'm not KU I'll get a referral for an RE.  So while not much has changed since yesterday, I feel better about booking these initial appointments.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on booking the appts! Hopefully you won't even need them ;-) GL this cycle.
    PS - yay on the ab challenge! Good for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chickin. It makes me feel like I'm DOING something, which helps with the feeling of powerlessness. It's a step, right? :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Friend! Mad lovins to you <3<3 You have a spot on the bumpkateers reserved for you btw.

    Fx for this cycle and I am proud of you for making apts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kassie, that means a lot :) I feel good having those appt's on the books at least.

      Internal dialogue: OMG, did I get invited to sit at the cool kids table?? Don't blow it, Jen, just be cool... :D

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the rest of the Ab challenge! I should really do something like that as well, but I am terrible at working out!

    Also, good luck with moving forward with doctors...hopefully you won't even need those appointments!

    ReplyDelete